Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nothin' Says Lovin' Like....

An IPhone!  It would appear I've officially drunk the kool-aid on everything made by Apple Computers.

To celebrate our one year wedding anniversary this Sunday the 17th, my husband and I got his-n-hers matching 16GB IPhones. While, clearly gadgets are totally romantic, I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first. For one, there will probably be a new version out next week, right? For two, wouldn't it be more phone than I needed?  No way! This phone literally does everything. I bet it could balance your checkbook, while simultaneously giving you a pedicure and solving global socioeconomic maladies! Yep, it's that good. It is like the Mother Theresa of phones. But shiny and not dead. Seriously, the only way this phone could get better is if it had a GPS cupcake finder. It's a girl thing.

No comments: