Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swine Flu

This adorable little child might just be patient zero. Little kids will touch and/or lick almost anything. Little kids are way germy!

But seriously, if I hear one more thing about swine flu, I think I'm going to gag. I was watching television the other night, and they interrupted a show I was watching to talk about how their might be one case of swine flu in Washington State. One. Ooooo....scary! Do they break in on the news every time there is someone driving crazy on the freeway that might kill me a hell of a lot faster than any flu? Nope, they sure don't - because in Washington that would be non-stop coverage.

I know it is important for people out there to get as hygienic as possible when there are potentially fatal flu strains out there, but for those of us that are normally pretty OCD about the hand washing, do we really need to see a news anchor explain that your hands get cleaner if you use soap? I don't think so.

Ok, enough ranting. Little piggies are kind of cute, and I refuse to think they would kill people. Even cuter? Guinea pigs. I had tons of those as a kid, and guess what, I lived to tell about it.

No comments: