Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vacation Scrapbook

So, about five hours into my much needed beach vacation, I realize my camera is totally skrozzed. Apparently, the hubby went to upgrade the memory card dealie, but it was incompatible. So we trekked out and bought a new memory card thingie, only to realize, the camera was still jacked up beyond repair. Oh well.

So without the capability to actually take pictures of our vacation, there are no actual pictures of our vacation. But never fear! Not wanting to disappoint you all, I've discovered some pictures that are a total depiction of our vacation. Please to enjoy....

View of our Oregon beachfront.









Me listening to my Ipod on the beach.









Hubby and I going out for a casual dinner.












Dancing on the beach with the maid and butler.

No comments: