Thursday, January 10, 2008

Me, only milder

So, I got a new gig. There is a new online network, where bloggers get to write about whatever they want (within reason) that has to do with the zip code where they live. Each zip has its own site, which also includes reviews and listings for local businesses and attractions.

My site is: www.98027.net/

I'll be writing about all the exciting stuff that floats my boat in the greater Issaquah, Washington area. Oh yeah, I'm gonna have to watch my mouth and refrain from picking on people. But have faith in me, folks. I can refrain from my usual snarkiness, yet still make it mind-blowingly entertaining!

I recommend you take a look!

Update 6/21/08: The beta version of the MyZip websites was discontinued on 5/1/08. While clearly my work was fabulous, bloggers are no longer being used for the MyZip sites.

No comments: