Saturday, January 26, 2008

Presidential Proliferation

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of the constant (and I do mean constant!) deluge of presidential race coverage on television? Personally, in the age of reality tv, instead of endless debates, I think they should switch to a format that is somewhere between the show Survivor and The Biggest Loser. Have a challenge each week, then vote somebody off the proverbial island. Last man (or woman) standing wins, and in the meantime you see what they're really made of, not the publicity-spun personalities you see now. I'm just saying.

If, like me, you're still not sure who you'll likely vote for come November, a friend of mine had this great link on her blog to an online quiz that lets you enter your feelings on various subjects, then tells you which candidate most resembles your personal stance. To no surprise, it showed the top two dudes I had in mind anyway. Yep, I said dudes. Not a fan of Hillary, even though I'm a chick and supposedly all chicks are supposed to be united on her behalf.

If the presidential quiz gives you a headache, the same site has a quiz to see if you're a hypochondriac. :)

No comments: